Thank you for taking time to share your ideas on how we can continue to improve Táve. Your feedback is essential and helps us create a product that achieves the vision of enabling all photographers to build successful, sustainable businesses. We’ve read all your feedback and use it internally to inform our decision-making during our regular roadmap planning meetings.
So Far in 2020…
Since the beginning of the year, the Product team has been hard at work adding value to Táve, working on a mixture of smaller improvements as well as laying the foundation for larger, new features coming later in the year 👋 In case you missed the recent updates, here are a few new features we’ve released in 2020:
- New Google Calendar Integration gives you faster two-way sync with your Google Events.
- Now you can create new leads from questionnaires, empowering you to get information from your clients without back-and-forth emails!
- New Client Portal Preview, allows you to see exactly what your client will experience. What you see is what they’ll get!
- Private betas are underway for new features, including a basic Zapier Integration. (Yay!)
- Free contract template bundles are now in the Template Gallery including a Date Change Amendment and Force Majeure, which enable you to easily change session dates and protect your business!
- Key new community initiatives launched with the goal of fostering a just, equitable, and inclusive community that reflects and amplifies diverse voices.
Today, the Product team is working on multiple key infrastructure projects. While you may not see the impact of these immediately, they are critical to enable us to scale and add new integrations in the future. While we’re working on them, you’ll see fewer smaller features being released.
That said, we’re passionate about delivering on your ideas and want to share some of the improvements that are in the works! While we can’t share exact dates yet, here are things we’re planning on over the next year:
- New capabilities to make scheduling & taking payments for customer appointments a snap
- New payments functionality including card on file, partial payments, and more
- User experience improvements in a more modern framework
- Tighter integration to the ShootProof platform
Thanks for all of your contributions and we look forward to hearing from you–please share your feedback, big ideas, small requests!