Saving time just got easier. We’re excited to share that your Google Calendar integration is now better than ever. Now more than ever, you need visibility into your schedule and a reliable way to interact with events in both your Táve calendar and your Google Calendar. Táve’s improved Google Calendar functionality helps you save time with real-time, two-way integration. Any changes you make in Google Calendar–like editing an event name or changing the date–will instantly be reflected back in Táve, and vice versa!
How does it work?
- Pull & Push. You can quickly pull events into Táve by subscribing to any of your connected Google calendars.
Then you can push Táve events to a newly-created Táve calendar in Google.
- Work your way. You can interact with events in either Táve’s calendar or in Google Calendar and be confident that changes will sync back to the other program.
- Make life easier for your clients. Help your clients feel more organized by capturing important event details like notes, location, and attendees. Plus, attendees on your Táve events can be pushed to Google Calendar as guests based on your configuration! If those people also use Google Calendar, the event will automatically show up on their calendar.
How can you start using the new integration?
It’s easy! Just head over to Settings › Integrations to add the integration to your Táve account. From the integrations page, you’ll simply select Google Calendar from the ‘Setup Integration’ dropdown. Then you’ll be prompted to login to Google to authorize the integration. Once you’ve authorized Google Calendar, you’ll configure the integration. To dig into configurations, check out our official support article.
More FAQs for you…
- So are notes visible to all attendees and/or guests on an event? Yes, if your client uses Google Calendar and you choose to sync attendees to Google, your client will see the notes too. This is a great opportunity to share details with your clients and help them feel organized, but make sure that everything in those notes is ok for all attendees and/or guests to see.
- Can I keep notes private if I want to? Yep, you sure can! Choose to sync only team members to Google Calendar if you prefer to keep notes private.
- Will attendees receive a notification by email when an event they’re attending is added to my calendar. No, they will not receive an email when an event they’re attending is added to their Google Calendar.
- Can I create separate Google Calendar feeds for each of my different brands? Yes, of course! You can set a specific brand assignment for a Google Calendar feed set up with this new integration. You can integrate with multiple Google Calendar accounts and have one Google Calendar feed per account that is integrated.