2018 in Review 🎉
Not too different from yourself, we kept busy in 2018. With improvements to quality of life and some of our partnerships, there’s a lot that happened! Here’s a recap in case you missed anything.
Webinars and Team Hangouts
With version 2.0 of our webinars, we’re dedicated to helping new users and existing users alike get up and running in Táve. For new users, we have our ‘Introduction to Táve’ and ‘Getting Started in Táve’ webinars, covering the basics of how Táve can help organize a business, and covering our getting started checklist so you can get clients booked in Táve. These webinars are both hosted weekly, and you can register for them by clicking on ‘Support’ inside of your account.
Team Hangouts 👨🏼🏫
In addition to our webinars, we’ve added in weekly team hangouts that can be joined from our Facebook User Group. These hangouts are open, so you can click the link, join, and we can talk about whatever you’d like! They’re a great place to ask a quick question, suggest something, or just talk shop!
PDF Printouts for Quotes, Orders, and Invoices
Manually saving and sending over a PDF for a client is officially in the past. Now if you want a client to see their entire order or want them to have a printable PDF of their invoice, you can.
The look of a new brand should feel awesome right away, but we also updated a lot of back end CSS to bring older portions of Táve up to date.
In addition to updating branding as a whole, we updated the look and feel of quotes, including the payment schedule and optional items. Booking clients in Táve should feel better than ever!
Full Time Zone Support 🕐
Running a powerful business means you may hop a time zone or two. In additions to time zones now being automatically set based on the event location, you can also set default ones for every user on your account.
Better Calendar Feeds 📆
Calendar feeds can now be created with powerful filters. This means you can create calendar feeds just for certain brands, job types, attendees, or all of the above.
Job Templates 🎛
Your job type templates can now be reordered in your account, and creating them is easier than ever.
Quick Modals for Easier Setup
Modals (pop up windows) have been added into many places in Táve, removing the need for you to leave a page in the flow of setup. Check them out on your job types, lead status, job worksheet and more.
Updated Job Overview Page
The job overview screen can now be customized via drag and drop, allowing different layouts per user. We’ve also added an Agenda widget to this overview so you can preview the schedule for the job a little bit quicker.
Other 2018 Changes Include
- You can now pass along a Credit Card Surcharge using our Square integration.
- Transactions using our Square integration will create an entry in the Square Customer Directory.
- Addition of Early Access Betas for new and upcoming features.
- Full GDPR Compliance to ensure our compliance when interacting with any clients you have from the EU.
- Táve will match new leads to existing contacts in your address book based on email address, first and last name.
- You can now duplicate Email Templates.
- You now have a sidebar section just for your invoices.
- You now have a brand new Support menu with links to upcoming webinars, updated support content, and a lot more.
- Over 400 other updates, bug fixes, tweaks, improvements, and hidden Taco Bell gift cards in the source code (maybe, maybe not, maybe we just want to know if you’re still reading this).
If you want to see more changes from 2018, you can always visit the changelog.