Accounts Payable has arrived!
Updates with this release:
- Expenses can now have a payee.
- You can now specify an expense payee, category, and due date on the product editor.
- When a quote is booked, expenses will be scheduled for the purchased products.
- There is now a list of upcoming payments on the job’s Financials page (previously called “Income and Expenses”).
- You can post and inline edit any upcoming payment directly on the job’s Financials page.
- We’ve added the Financials page to address book profiles, allowing you to log expenses, record payment, or edit credit at the contact level with or without a job.
- The Financials page has been made much more mobile friendly.
- We added three new reports: A/P Ledger, A/P Aging, and A/R Aging.
- The chart on the Reports homepage now includes expenses and has a cash flow line.
- There is a new Accounts Payable widget on the dashboard so you can get a quick list of upcoming expenses.
- The Sales Tax Liability Report now allows you to customize when revenue is recognized. In addition to the previous “upon receipt” cash-basis method supported before, you can select to have revenue recognized for tax purposes when the job is marked as completed, when the job enters fulfillment, on the event date, upon booking, or on the order’s “Sold At” date.
- The Job Types and Lead Sources booking trend report now includes a new chart so you can compare your leads vs booked jobs in any given time period.