Front-end Engineer / ReactJS
Táve is looking for a Front-end Engineer with experience and a passion for building digital products to join its growing team. The ideal candidate is excited about working on cutting edge services, has the skills to write maintainable code, and is passionate about working on products that extend beyond the desktop to touch interfaces.
Our goal is to provide a rich, full-featured set of services to many different types of professional creatives throughout the world. Whether it’s booking clients or managing finances, Táve strives to be the one clear platform for professional photographers, videographers, DJs, florists, and other event-centric businesses in operating all aspects of their business.
We make product decisions that we believe are right for our customers while committing to iterating and improving functionality when needed. We work quickly and strive for high quality in all that we do. We empower our employees to think creatively and take ownership of their work.
Essential Job Duties
- Write unit or acceptance tests with each release.
- Communicate design decisions, articulate concerns, proactively solve problems, and assist other team members when needed.
- Assist the support team by triaging, researching, and documenting complex issues in a large codebase.
- Work as part of a cross-functional Scrum team of user experience designers, engineers, and QA engineers to deliver complete, working software.
- Participate in regular Scrum events, such as daily Scrum, retrospectives, sprint planning, and backlog refinement.
- Participate in code reviews for your own tasks, as well as for other team members.
- Professional experience designing, developing, and deploying React components.
- Data management with Redux, React Hooks, and other client-side frameworks.
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS, and Sass.
- Prior experience delivering moderately complex software projects.
- Experience upgrading legacy technology and codebases to modern frameworks and standards.
- A drive to learn and experiment with new concepts and technologies.
- Mobile-friendly development.
Experience with any of the following concepts and technologies:
- Test Driven Development.
- Object-Oriented PHP and an MVC framework (e.g. Laravel, Symfony, or Zend).
- Web build systems (e.g. Gulp, Browserify, or Webpack).
- Experience with Git, pull requests, and peer reviews.
- Company Match 401(k) by Guideline.
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- Flexible vacation and an annual vacation bonus.
- Snacks, coffee, and catered lunch twice a week.
- A fun working environment in ShootProof’s Atlanta headquarters.
Táve was founded in 2006 and is now a part of ShootProof. Our online business management system empowers photographers and other creative professionals to get organized and make more.
If you love nerdy creatives and crave a lucrative work-life balance with killer skyline views and plenty of snacks, you might be our Front-End Engineer! This is a permanent full-time position in Atlanta, GA, next to SunTrust Park and Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre.
Direct hires ONLY. Candidates must be eligible to work at any company in the U.S.
Please send resumes to Táve Careers.