Product Support Specialist
ShootProof and Táve are looking for an outgoing, computer-savvy, solution-builder to join the team! Product Support Specialists engage with our users via phone, email, chat, and social media regarding our service. Product Support Specialists are eager to resolve problems, address questions, and strengthen the businesses of the photographers and other creative professionals using our powerful tools. Our ideal Product Support Specialist is proactive, patient, articulate, and warm.
Our goal is to provide a rich, full-featured set of services to many different types of creative professionals throughout the world. Whether it’s proofing and end client sales in galleries through ShootProof, or business management with powerful automations, invoicing and payment collection, or client relationship tracking with Táve, we strive to be the one clear platform for photographers and other creative professionals to manage their business.
Product Support Specialist
We believe our user conversations are our most valuable interactions, and we seek team members committed to that vision. Our new Product Support Specialist will exemplify:
- A deep appreciation for photographers and other creative professionals. You may even be a ShootProof or Táve user yourself!
- Experience in customer service or technical support
- An empathic and attentive approach to communication
- An ability to customize the individual support experience
- Flawless written and verbal communication skills
- Scheduling flexibility that allows for night and weekend coverage
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to Atlanta area
- A desire to be a part of a team who truly loves what they do
- Provide a top-notch support experience to ShootProof and Táve users over phone, email, chat, and social media channels
- Answer questions and solve problems for ShootProof and Táve users and prospects
- Document support contacts in a CRM system
- Make recommendations based on feature requests and bugs reported by users
- Be accountable for meeting individual quality and productivity goals
- Drive customer satisfaction growth across support channels
If you’re a curious learner and a big-picture problem-solver who dreams of a family-friendly career community with creative benefits and inspiring skyline views, you might be our new Product Support Specialist! (You should live near Atlanta, GA, or be willing to relocate.)
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, generous 401(k) match, flexible PTO plan, annual vacation stipend, and weekly company-paid lunches.
Please send resume to ShootProof Careers [firstname.lastname@example.org] to be considered.